Definition of personal information
"Personal information" means information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth and other descriptions contained in the information, and information that can be easily collated with other information. It means a thing that can be used to identify a specific individual.
Collection and Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes.
- To provide our services
- To provide information that we deem beneficial and necessary for our customers
- To improve our service and product development
- To reply to various inquiries
- For other purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
Safe management of personal information
The security management of personal information entrusted to us by customers is handled by the service provider company by taking rational, organizational, physical, human and technical measures, and by appropriately handling personal information in accordance with relevant laws and regulations at this shop. We will strive to prevent risks such as unauthorized access to data, loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
Change of purpose of use
We will change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose before the change.If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose will be announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
Prohibition of Disclosure/Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will properly manage personal information entrusted to us by our customers and will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- With your consent
- When disclosing information to a company outsourced by the Company in order to provide a service desired by the customer
- When disclosure is required by law
* A cookie is information sent from a server computer to a customer's browser and stored on the hard disk of the computer used by the customer.
About using SSL
In order to ensure security, this shop uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to prevent personal information from being intercepted, interfered with, or falsified.
* SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent eavesdropping and data falsification. By using SSL, information can be transmitted more safely.
Please contact us from the contact information listed in the notation regarding the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions.