Terms of service
Thine Website Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions") These Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to all matters relating to the use of the official Thine website (thinegolf.com) by customers who use the official Thine website (hereinafter referred to as "Users") and customers who purchase products using the official Thine website (hereinafter referred to as "Customers", collectively with Users, "Customers").
Customers who use the official Thine website are deemed to have agreed to the content of these terms and conditions.
The distributor, indigo Corporation (hereinafter referred to as 'the Company'), may change the contents of these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the fact that these Terms and Conditions will be changed on the official Thine website with a notice period of at least one day, as well as the contents of these Terms and Conditions after the change and when the change will come into effect. After such notice period has elapsed, the amended Terms and Conditions shall apply.
This Terms and Conditions and individual terms and conditions
Apart from these Terms and Conditions, the Company may stipulate separate terms and conditions for the use of the Official Thine Website. In such cases, the individual terms shall apply at the same time as these Terms and Conditions, and unless otherwise specified, the individual terms shall take precedence over these Terms and Conditions.
About the products
The specifications and prices of the products listed on the Official Thine Website are subject to change without notice.
Although every effort has been made to ensure that the product images on the official Thine website are as accurate as possible, please note that the colours and sizes of the products may differ slightly from the actual products due to screen settings and photographic techniques.
All prices shown on the official Thine website include consumption tax.
Purchase of products
Customers shall apply for the purchase of Products on the Official Thine Website in accordance with the method specified by the Company.
When the Company sends a notice of acceptance of such application to the email address specified by the Customer, a purchase agreement for the relevant Product shall be concluded between the Customer and the Company.
The delivery address for Products purchased on the Official Thine Website shall be limited to Japan. If you need overseas delivery, please note us from CONTACT.
A shipping fee of ¥1,000 (including tax) is charged per delivery address in Japan.
Delivery will be made by Yamato Transport or Sagawa Express.
Credit cards accepted are MasterCard®, Visa®, American Express® and JCB®. If you wish to use other types, please contact customer service. You can choose to pay in instalments as well as in full (credit cards issued abroad may not be accepted).
Please note that cashless payment at the same time as the order can only be made by credit card. Other payment methods (QUICPay, PayPay, etc.) are not accepted.
For large orders and semi-custom orders, we may ask for payment by bank transfer in advance. Please note that the product will be confirmed as soon as the bank transfer is confirmed.
Time of delivery
After the order is confirmed, items in stock will be dispatched within one week (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays).
However, for semi-custom and custom-made products, we will inform you of the delivery date on a case-by-case basis before accepting the order.
Please note, however, that regardless of the type of product, we may not be able to fulfil your wishes, such as taking more time, depending on your wishes, the timing of your order, the busyness of the order, etc. In such cases, we will inform you of the delivery date by e-mail.
Please note that although we take the utmost care when dispatching goods, we cannot be held responsible for any delays in delivery due to the following reasons
- Reasons attributable to the delivery company
- Reasons due to traffic restrictions associated with large-scale events, etc.
- Reasons due to force majeure, such as natural disasters, infectious diseases, public health emergencies, etc.
- Other reasons not attributable to our negligence.
Cancellation of contract
The Company may cancel the sales contract with the Customer in the event of any of the following events
- If the customer violates these Terms and Conditions or the individual terms and conditions
- If the Customer has requested bank account transfer as the payment method and the Customer has not paid the amount due by the payment date specified by the Company.
- If the delivery address specified by the Customer is unknown, or if the Customer does not accept receipt of the Goods despite delivery to the relevant designated delivery address, or if the Customer is otherwise unable to deliver the Goods at the relevant designated delivery address for its own reasons.
- If the Company determines that the purchase is for the purpose of resale, re-sale or other business procurement.
- When the product requested by the customer is out of stock due to the timing of the order, etc., and when it is impossible to manufacture a new product.
In addition, if there is an error in the indication of the product price on the official Thine website and the contract is concluded on the basis of such indication, both the Company and the customer may cancel the contract.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the customer as a result of the use of all images, videos, texts, logos and other information (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Contents") on the Thine Official Website. The Company shall not be liable for any damage incurred by customers as a result of the use of any images, videos, texts, logos and other information (hereinafter collectively referred to as 'Contents') on the Thine Official Website. All contents and URLs on the Official Thine Website are subject to change or deletion without prior notice, and the Company may block access to the Official Thine Website for maintenance or other reasons without prior notice.
The Company shall only be liable for direct ordinary damages caused by default or tort for reasons attributable to the Company, except in cases of intent or gross negligence on the part of the Company, and shall be liable for compensation for the aforementioned damages up to the amount paid by the customer to the Company.
Return of goods
Please note that we do not accept returns or cancellations for reasons attributable to the customer.
Handling in the event of contractual non-conformity of the goods
In the event of contractual non-conformity of the goods (i.e. if the goods are damaged, defective or the wrong goods, including cases where the goods have been soiled or damaged during delivery), the goods will be returned or exchanged. The Customer must contact Customer Service within 10 days of receipt of the goods and return the relevant goods by the method specified by the Company.
Upon receipt of the goods, the customer shall check the goods for any damage, defects or wrong goods without delay and inform the Company if any such damage, defect or wrong goods are found. If the fault is deemed to be attributable to us, we shall replace the goods with new ones free of charge. In this case, if there is stock available for replacement, only replacement is possible (cancellation of the sales contract is not possible), but if we are unable to provide a new replacement due to stock-out or other reasons, we shall cancel the sales contract and return the product and issue a refund. The Company shall not accept exchanges or returns if the product is damaged, soiled or otherwise defective for reasons attributable to the user, if the user has used the product, or if the user has violated the preceding paragraph.
Handling of personal information
Intellectual property rights
Images, videos, texts, logos and other information used on the Thine Official Website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights of the Company or third parties. The use of such information beyond the scope permitted by law without our permission is not permitted.
Customers and others shall not do any of the following
- Violate any laws, regulations, ordinances, etc.
- Purchase of products purchased from the Company for the purpose of resale, re-sale or other business purchases without the Company's permission.
- Actions that place an excessive burden on the Company's servers, cause actions that make use of bugs that are not normally intended, or use external tools (including systems) that have effects that are not normally intended. (ii) Acts of using, creating or distributing external tools (including systems) that have unintended effects, or other acts that interfere with the operation of Thine Official Site or the Company's business.
- Defaming, disgracing or libelling others on Thine Official Site.
- Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights, privacy or other rights of the Company or third parties.
- Entering false information when purchasing products on the Official Thine Website, or purchasing products by pretending to be another person, or purchasing products using credit card information in another person's name that has been illegally obtained.
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Exclusion of anti-social forces
Customers must not, at present and in the future, fall under the category of anti-social forces (i.e. gangsters, gangsters, quasi-constituents of gangsters, companies affiliated with gangsters, general assemblymen, etc., social movement advocacy groups, special intelligence violent groups, etc., and other similar persons). The party shall also state in the future that it will not engage in violent demands, unreasonable demands beyond legal responsibility, threatening behaviour or violence in connection with transactions, spreading rumours, using false information or force, damaging confidence or obstructing business, or other similar acts. The Customer shall not engage in any other similar acts in the future. If the Company determines that you have violated any of the above provisions, the Company may refuse to sell products or provide other services to you.
Governing law, jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance over any disputes arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Set forth as of 4 August 2022